Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Right at this moment

Right at this moment I am sitting in front of my computer and I'm doing little stretches with my toes. I'm trying to breath deeply to keep down the panic that I have hardly started on my deadlines. I am putting my arms up in the air doing a mock chair pose. Anybody? Do you have a home for our floating yoga class? Save me from doing mock poses like a donggoi in my cramped bedroom. Perhaps if I think yoga therefore I am yoga... Afterall sometimes all you need is a little faith... and space... Anybody?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There are many poses that one can do at home especially in bed. It has been a while since we last had our class, I am aware dearie. Remember the sitting forward bend but instead of putting the legs together, have the legs slightly apart and place your laptop in between but within reaching distance...keep the back straight while you try to reach it, the laptop i mean. Or can have your legs wide apart and do the same. Poses are many but perhaps some modifications are needed. Always believe that yoga is something that you can make to work for you and if you need to adjust then do make the necessary adjustments. Will explain more during the saturday class..Outdoor yoga anyone?? Bring a mat and whole lot of attitude and have fun.

Verity said...

Min, yep the outdoor Yoga is a great idea,why don't we do it this Sunday after the walk, just for a little while and see how it goes.
After7, make sure no one is around when you do the laptop yoga, people are likely to think you've gone off your rocker.

Unknown said...

Sunday after the walk is definitely a good idea. With all the uphills and down, a good stretch is necessary. We could find a quiet place somewhere, place our mats and yoga. Alice and after 7 can join.