Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We Have a Home!

Finally, after months of uncertainty and stretching in dark cobweby corners... we have a home! Yey yey. Although last Saturday we did it at TTDI park and I must say either than the slopping venue and muddy tracks on my mat and strange people sniffing around our vicinity it was rather nice doing it outdoors.

Okay, okay- the kids screaming on the monkey bars was not exactly zen but hey, beggars can't be choosers. And gals, what's with the Silence of the Lambs? Why no posting? Think we have to make this site a bit more lively so next post I will write about the elusive Yogasm- yes gals I'm afraid it's sex a nd hot men that are going to get repeat viewership on this site so I will begin the sordid business. BTW... don't hold your breaths for this yogarticle yeh? It's coming soon, I promise between my deadlines and all sorts of small stuff life demands of you.

Cheerio!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have to admit that having a proper place to practice is indeed important as having as the practice itself. As yogis, we believe the stillness comes from within but it sure helps to practice away from strange people snooping about to do whatever for whatever reason given how big the park area is and somehow, weirdly, managed to snoop around us. Jetset was convinced that he was checking out our buns...perhaps. Good taste, I must say, we yogis do have nice buns.
I have someone asked me whether yoga can improve your sex...dunno really. Has any scientific research been done on that, anyone?? I'm sure there is. Had to be, really. Can tell you this much though...yoga improves your blood circulation, your moods, your appetite, your thoughts, your body and yes, those buns. Even if it doesn't improve your sex, with the list of effects that I've just listed, wouldn't it make a compelling case??!! Have fun people.