Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yogatini Anyone?

As I was walking down the road trying to take deep cleansing breaths a thought occured to me. Yogini sounds close to Yogatini which I believe is a fabbo name for a cocktail. A cocktail enjoyed by sleek, sexy yogis sitting at a health bar in their designer tracker dacks and halter neck dry fits (right must stop watching reruns of Sex and the City). Think about it girls. After a good balance/ stretch session what better way than to get your slinky relaxed self to a place where there ar no cheesy chat up lines (just gorgeous people to ooze your eyes on) and sip from a highball or martini glass a Yogatini. I'm thinking something fruity and fresh with a dash of cranberry- to offset the alchohol. Here's a Mock Yogatini Recipe. Feel free to let your imagination run wild!

YOGATINI ON CRUSHED ROCKS

Sugar your glass with lime and sugar
6 parts gin
1 parts unsweetened cranberry juice
A squeeze of lime
A dash of sugar syrup
A topping of crushed mint and ice
Oh yeah this is not served stirred or shaken but stretched... a steady stream of the cocktail poured from high above like Teh Tarik and then dash in the crushed mint/ ice. Hmm... now I'm thinking of a YogaTeh Tarik now.

Okay, okay I stole part of a Crantini Recipe for this but I swear the rest is my creation!

Chink Chink!

1 comment:

Verity said...

So now I'm waiting for the Yogatea Tarek, and the Yogalatte recipes.