Thursday, August 2, 2007

Good style, good stuffs


Good style as well as good clothing is essential for everyone and start by getting a good material, if you are into tailoring your own clothes or perhaps for the upcoming festive seasons. Jetsetqueen, i agree on holding a tea party or better still cupcakes and get our own martha stewart a.k.a Kak Tet to prepare her own delicious cupcakes and other stuffs that she's brilliant at. Yummy.... Sorry. Back to my main topic, the materials, well, would be great to see the photos of the materials for a start...See, yoga is very social. Yogis are not freak that only meditate under big trees or some mountains somewhere. The modern yogis love cakes (that would be me),love coffee (me,too), love to eat (me,again) and other things that people do. I was tempted to do use the word 'normal' but who wants to be normal anyway. Since I was small, I told myself that I wouldn't want to be normal. Everybody want to be normal so forget normal. Let's be different. For a start, I don't look like an average Malay so why bother trying.
So, yogis, let us be true to our practice and still have a life! A great one I may add.

2 comments:

jetsetqueen said...

So when can we do party kain with the cupcakes? :P

Unknown said...

We can have our kain party anytime, really. Cupcakes, well, we gotta consult our baker a.k.a. kak tet. Would really love to have that...when i was small, my mom hosted the tupperware parties at our house rather often. She would fried meehoon and make some kuihs. Always very lively and loud...those ladies when they get together, they can really bring the house down.
Well, we'll host ours soon.