Monday, August 13, 2007

Picture does speak a thousand words...



This is one the bridges that provides the link between Rishikesh which is divided by beautiful Ganges River. Here, there ashrams everywhere even the one that 'The beatles' went to though I wasn't quite sure where it was.
What I wanted to say is, I like the facts we are using more pictues for our blogspot. I would encourage everyone to do so. i love pictures and would love to see more of it especially those pictures that relates to the subject matter. After7 once asked if it's ok to write something which is not related to yoga. The main reason why verity and I wanted to start the blogspot so that we can write about yoga and how it affects us and other around us. And that would mean our friends who may not think about yoga as much as we do. So the answer is 'yes, please do'. As what I wrote earlier, yoga is very social. I've taken yoga as part of my life, as a practice, a discipline. Other than that, I'm still me.

No comments: