Sunday, August 5, 2007

MMMMMarmalade

My new fave place Marmalade

Minah and I met for lunch at Marmalade yesterday, my first time, seen it often enough just never looked tempting enough for me to go in. I have to say I was impressed, finally we have a restaurant that caters to the health nuts of the world where the food doesn't taste like a cross between cardboard and sawdust. Had a great salad, fresh fruit juice with a lousy name, and of course the desert du jour -cupcakes (shared). Felt so virtuous the whole rest of the day. Thanks Minah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The best part about going thru this journey called life is when you get to share it with someone. Be it a gorgeous scenery that simply breathtaking. Beautiful songs that take you to certain place at certain times. Or even food, a place to hang out and be holy. Nothing in life should be experienced alone. It is always best when shared. To Verity, anytime, anywhere even up there in Fraser's, the pleasure is all mine.